Paradise Below Diving | Location
Our Deep Sea Diving Boat, Paradise Below
PARADISE BELOW is a custom built dive boat by Sea Hawk Industries designed with scuba divers in mind for the best deep sea diving in the West Palm Beach area. It is a 2012 Island Hopper with a 30 foot length and a 12 foot wide beam US Coast Guard certified for 14 divers. Striving for comfort, we usually keep our dive trip groups to an even smaller number, so everyone has plenty of room to enjoy the experience.
Powered by a 430 HP Yanmar engine with turbo charge, she is capable of cruising at speeds of over 25 knots. This means we can get to dive sites faster, extend our range of operation and allow for a greater variety of dive sites reached on a given trip.
PARADISE BELOW exceeds US Coast Guard safety requirements. She is equipped with modern electronics for accurate positioning, supplied with plenty of oxygen and furnished with non-skid surfaces throughout.
Comfort and Convenience
The cabin provides you with shade, protection from the elements and dry storage for extra gear. There is an electric marine head (toilet) below deck and plenty of fresh pressurized water for rinsing or cooling down. The large dive platform includes a specially designed ladder for easy approach and boarding at the end of your dive.
|Monday||9:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|2 Tank Dive||$100.00|
|1 Tank Night Dive||$75.00|
|10 Dive – 2 Tank Package||$500.00|
|20 Dive – 2 Tank Package||$900.00|
|Air Tanks (each)||$10.00|
|Full-day Charter||Call for info|
***Night dives available upon request***
***Rental equipment available***
***Dive packages never expire**
- Afternoon departures are more susceptible to changes or cancellation due to weather typically deteriorating as the day progresses. All trips are weather permitting and at the Captain’s discretion.
- There is a minimum 48-hour cancellation requirement on all reservations.
- Cancellations due to weather will be subject to full refund or credit towards a future dive at our discretion.
- Cancellations not complying with minimum requirement will be subject to a full charge at our discretion.
- There are no refunds for sea sickness.
- All divers must be present 45 minutes prior to departure.
- A credit card is required for reservations. Providing your credit card information signifies you understand our cancellation policy.